1. Name or name of the company handling personal information
IFC CORPORATION CO., LTD.
2. Personal Information Protection Policy
We comply with the Personal Information Protection Laws and other relevant laws and regulation to handle and protect personal information appropriately in our business under the following policies.
- 1. (Principle of collection limit)
- Our company does not manipulate personal information nor collect personal information by false or other fraudulent methods
- 2. (Principle of clarification of purpose)
- Our company specifies the purpose of use in handling personal information as much as possible.
- 3. (Principle of use restriction)
- Our company handles personal information only to the extent necessity to achieve the purpose of use unless other cases permitted by the law.
- 4. Our company does not provide personal information to any third parties other than cases permitted by the law.
- 5. (Principle of details of data)
- Our company strives our best to keep the personal information accurate and up-to-date content.
- 6. (Principle of safety protection)
- Our company takes necessary measures to prevent personal information leakage and other safety management.
- 7. Our company supervises employees and contractors with necessity and appropriately.
- 8. (Principle of disclosure)
- Our company notifies and discloses the purpose of using personal information.
- 9. (Principle of Individual Participation)
- Our company corresponds to requests of disclosure, correction, and suspension of personal information appropriately and quickly.
- 10. (Principle of Responsibility)
- Our company corresponds to complains regarding handling personal information appropriately and quickly.
Management of personal information
Our company receives customers' personal information in order to do our business. This page is to let you know our protection and management of personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
- 1.Personal information protection policy
- Our company respects and obeys the Personal Information Protection Law and social orders and strives to manage and protect personal information appropriately.
- 2.Personal information that our company owns
- Our company owns personal information (name, address, birthday, work place, annual income, phone number, email address etc., information that can identify an individual)
- 3.Purpose of use of personal information
(1) To implement contracts and provide service and information regarding selling and buying, renting, mediating, and managing real estate.
(2) To implement contracts and provide service and information regarding construction work, specified joint real estate venture, hotel business, house work service business. To provide and information regarding (1) and (2) to related parties within the range of necessary extent to achieve the purpose of use by mails, phone calls, emails, or visiting sales activities, follow up service and marketing (taking surveys) activities. Analysis on customer trend and production development. Providing information and service terminates if there is a request from the customer.
- 4.Related Party Provision
Our company respects and obeys the Personal Information Protection Law and social orders and strives to manage and protect personal information appropriately.
We provide name, address, phone numbers etc. from the personal information that our company owns to a related party etc. under following circumstances.
When there is a consent of the person.
When it is based on the law.
When it is necessary to protect the person’s life, physical body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or propel the sound upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person’s consent.
When it is necessary for a national organization or a local public entity or a person commissioned to cooperate the office work prescribed by the law, and it is difficult to complete the office work by obtaining the person’s consent.
To provide personal information to financial institution when a customer is considering applying for a loan, to provide personal information to a judicial scrivener or real-estate surveyor when there is a request of ownership transfer.
To provide personal information to related parties such as a designated sales company, a construction company, management company, a moving company, and other service providers etc.
with the necessary range for achieving the purpose of use when a customer purchases or builds a house.
To provide personal information to our affiliated companies.